MJS Home Repairs, is closely monitoring COVID-19 (coronavirus) and its impact in our community.
The health and safety of our customers is our highest priority during this time. While we cannot control the severity or unpredictability of this virus, we can take preventive measures to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19. We are currently acting with prudence in our day-to-day operation with basic preventative safety measures following the guidance set forth by the U.S. Federal Government, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other health agencies, including:
- Cleaning hands with soap often, for a minimum 20 seconds.
- Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Keeping a safe distance (6 feet) from people who are sneezing/coughing.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Covering cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing tissue in our trash.
- Staying home when sick.
- Wearing mask and gloves when asked before all appointments
We encourage our customers to let us know in advance of an appointment if there are any concerns or they would like us to take special precautions. We will continue to closely monitor the situation surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus and act accordingly.
We hope this alleviates any concerns you may have when choosing MJS Home Repairs. Our Team Members are ready to continue to provide you an Exceptional Experience.
What can you do:
Follow these tips from the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) to help prevent the spread of the seasonal flu and respiratory diseases like Coronavirus (COVID-19): CDC Coronavirus Website
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact us.